Safely is the leader in short-term home rental protection for professional property managers, Airbnb hosts, and property owners. Safely’s predictive analytics and insurance platform provides the most comprehensive guest screening on the market with tailored insurance bringing trust and safety to short-term rentals.
Having incubated at the MetLife Digital Accelerator powered by Techstars and Advanced Technology Development Center at Georgia Tech, Safely is growing over 100% each year and aims to exceed this growth in 2022.
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven and customer-focused Claims Support Specialist to join our growing team. As a Safely Claims Support Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work with the best clients in the vacation rental industry. Also, you will be directly assisting entrepreneurs – both professional property managers and homeowners protecting their businesses and homes.
As the Claims Support Specialist, your focus will be on analyzing the validity of each claim while maintaining an exceptional relationship with each client. This work involves administrative tasks, document retrieval and other related follow-up duties.
- Create claims in our internal web-based Portal and send appropriate communication to clients requesting the required documentation
- Educate clients on best practice techniques and other underwriter requirements for smooth claim processing
- Utilize various databases and other web-based office systems to process client requests and inquiries
- Manage complex ambiguous client situations that require cross-departmental collaboration
- Provide recommendations to improve client-facing procedures, with a focus on claim processes
- Improve turnaround times for client responses and resolution
- Current Georgia Property and Casualty Insurance License
- At least 2 years of experience in a B2B Customer Success and claims processing experience
- Software skills: web-based databases, Microsoft Word and Excel, and HubSpot or a similar CRM
- Strong business acumen and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Friendly, patient and personable demeanor with excellent phone skills
- Self-sufficient with the ability to thrive while working remotely and in the office – a hybrid schedule