Safely is the leader in short-term home rental protection for professional property managers, Airbnb hosts, and property owners. Our tech-forward insurance platform provides robust guest screening with tailored insurance bringing trust and safety to short-term rentals.
Having incubated at the MetLife Digital Accelerator powered by Techstars and Advanced Technology Development Center at Georgia Tech, Safely is growing over 100% each year and aims to exceed this growth in 2022. Of course, we couldn’t do this without our amazing customers and collaborative team!
Because of this growth, we are looking for an empathetic, self-driven, and customer-focused professional to join our growing team and help us continue giving our customers the personal attention they deserve.
As a Safely Customer Happiness Senior, you will have the opportunity to work with the best clients from a wide variety of backgrounds and become an integral part of exciting innovations in insurance technology. You will be directly helping entrepreneurs – both professional property managers and individual homeowners – protect their businesses and homes through the first insurance policy of its kind.
As the first point of contact for customers, your focus will be on managing and responding to incoming customer requests as well as proactive outreach. You will be collaborating with the claims, billing, and technical teams on a daily basis to provide timely and thoughtful solutions to the wide variety of our customers’ needs.
Your daily work will involve inbox and ticket management, administrative setup tasks, answering calls, and actively reaching out to clients as needed. While some tasks are pretty consistent, every day presents new and exciting challenges. This position is great for someone who embraces human interaction, creative problem-solving, and collaboration.
We can’t wait to meet our next team member, who will be joining us as we expand our services across the globe!.
- Own the customer experience, managing needs in a thoughtful and timely manner
- Monitor the support inboxes and follow up with customers on their tickets every day
- Be there for our customers during business hours by answering calls, actively reaching out, and occasionally meeting with customers over Zoom calls
- Help analyze client data to identify proactive outreach opportunities
- Manage complex and ambiguous customer situations that require cross-department collaboration
- Monitor and follow up on guest screening results daily, assisting vacationers with their screening process
- Become an expert in the short-term rental market, Safely’s products and services, the Safely Client Portal, and various Property Management Systems partners
- Document and make recommendations to improve client-facing processes, with a focus on customer support
- Monitor setup status for existing client software migrations and conduct follow-up calls and assist clients with pending questions and setup needs
- Improve turnaround times for general customer support
- Friendly, patient, and personable demeanor with excellent phone skills
- Self-sufficient with a strong sense of initiative and ability to thrive working both remotely and in the office, if local to Atlanta, GA
- Tech-savvy, with the ability to learn new technology & processes quickly
- A passion for customer happiness, with at least 6 years of experience in B2B, retail, or hospitality
- Strong business acumen and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and consistent track record of high-quality performance/results
- Very strong problem-solving skills
- Software skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Zoom (or equivalent)
- Experience working with remote teams and customers is a plus