Safely is the leader in short-term home rental protection for professional property managers, Airbnb hosts, and property owners. Safely’s predictive analytics and insurance platform provides the most comprehensive guest screening on the market with tailored insurance bringing trust and safety to short-term rentals.
Having incubated at the MetLife Digital Accelerator powered by Techstars and Advanced Technology Development Center at Georgia Tech, Safely is growing over 100% each year and aims to exceed this growth in 2022.
We are looking for our first full-time marketing leader at Safely to help lead this aggressive growth. This is an exciting high-growth opportunity where you will have responsibility for all of Safely’s marketing efforts and building out the Safely marketing team.
- Grow the marketing and sales funnel through demand gen strategies creating and qualifying leads through multiple lead-generation initiatives including email, events, PPC, SEO, social media, email, remarketing and other marketing initiatives.
- Execution of brand strategy driving creative innovation and advancing competitive differentiation while maintaining a high standard of design managing the entire design process from end to end.
- Build and manage a calendar for marketing programs.
- A/B testing/experimenting with emails, landing pages, calls to action, and content in order to increase leads and optimize conversion rates.
- Be obsessed with metrics – monitor results of campaigns, reporting and using results to design new and better campaigns.
- Create campaigns for trade shows and events that drive engagement and leads.
- Prepare and distribute weekly and monthly reports on performance.
- Identify new offers and opportunities that will build the pipeline with MQLs.
- Five years of broad marketing experience in a B2B environment demonstrating both creative and analytical skills to drive brand and delivering on business goals with measurable results.
- Analytical with the ability to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize marketing programs.
- A demonstrated ability to create great online and offline marketing assets.
- Expertise with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and social advertising tools.
- Experience with web analytics tools and methods, A/B testing and optimizing web/landing pages for lead gen objectives.
- Familiarity with HTML for template design and editing.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, HubSpot, WordPress and other martech applications.
- Strong, confident written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with sales, business, and technical peers.
- A knack for simplification and focusing on what’s important.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a high level of initiative.
Why Join Safely?
- An amazing startup culture with support from top to bottom from a great team.
- You will experience a high-traction/high-growth company with unlimited career opportunities. It’s a great time to join the ride!
- You will have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas.
- A flexible work culture including the option to work from home and an awesome headquarters office in Tech Square, the center of the Atlanta technology ecosystem.
- 100% paid employee health insurance.